Things to do in the Hérault
Top charming villages in Hérault
- Lodève. “City and country of art and history”, visit the ancient cathedral Saint-Fulcran and the episcopal palace in an exceptional natural setting.
- Roquebrun. Located on the banks of the Orb at the foot of a hill, it blends into the landscape. To see: its vineyard, its mills and its Carolingian tower.
- Villeneuvette. Between the old factory, the beautiful place Louis XIV, a fountain of the seventeenth and pretty houses of workers, it is a nice heritage to visit.
- Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, between cliffs, picturesque streets, Gellone Abbey and Devil’s Bridge.
- Balaruc-les-Bains. Renowned for its thermal baths, this village includes an ancient Mediterranean garden, a medieval chapel and a Gallo-Roman aqueduct.
After visiting these must-see villages, set off to discover Sète, Pézenas and Marseillan near the campsite.
Top 5 things to see near the campsite
- The 9 locks of Fonseranes in Béziers. Built in the 17th century, this technical feat makes it one of the most visited structures in Languedoc-Roussillon.
- Henri Prades Museum in Lattes. The archaeological site Lattara makes you discover the ancient past of Lattes
- Aquapark in Cap d’Agde. Giant inflatable aquatic structures for family fun, a unique park in Occitania.
- Grotte de Clamouse, between Saint-Jean-de-Fos and Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert. In the heart of the Gorges de l’Hérault, you can admire fascinating concretions.
- Parc du Lunaret in Montpellier. This zoo is home to over 1,200 animals and playgrounds for children.
Camping in Hérault
Are you looking for a camping in Hérault for your holiday in the South with your children? Domaine La Pinède is ideal for your family holiday! For a comfortable accommodation, it offers you a 100% fitted mobile home rental, with terrace.
In terms of services, our campsite near the Hérault offers you the possibility to take advantage of sports fields, electric barbecues, but also a heated aquatic area and an infinity pool.