Contact and access
To contact us:
- Camping résidentiel la Pinède
- D.161 – route de Pomerols – 34120 Castelnau de Guers
- 04 67 11 02 16
Opening hours October to March:
- Monday, Tuesday-Wednesday mornings, Thursday, Friday: 9am-12pm / 2pm-5pm
- Saturday and Sunday: closed
Opening hours April to June and September:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday morning, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 9am -12pm / 2pm – 5pm
- Sunday: closed
July and August opening times:
- Monday, Tuesday-Wednesday, Friday: 9am-1pm/14pm-8pm
- Thursday: 9am – 12pm / 2pm – 6pm
- Saturday: 9am – 1pm / 4pm – 8pm
- Sunday: 9am-12pm / 4pm-8pm
In case of absence at the office please leave us a message on the answering machine or send us an email preferably.
How to get to the campsite?
Itinerary to La Pinède campsite via the A9 motorway :
- Starting point: motorway A9, exit Bessan – Cap d’Agde
- Then take direction Pézenas
- Before entering Pézenas, take the diversions towards the A75 – Clermont l’Hérault.
- Take the 1st exit on your right towards Castelnau-de-Guers
- Enter Castelnau de Guers, at the exit take a left towards Pomérols – Marseillan
- 2 km further on, on your left the camping la Pinède opens its doors
Itinerary to go to the La Pinède campsite by the A75 motorway :
- Starting point: motorway A75, exit Pézenas sud – Castelnau-de-Guers
- At the stop sign, turn left towards Castelnau-de-Guers
- Rentrez in Castelnau de Guers, at the exit take left direction Pomérols – Marseillan.
- 2 km further, on your left the camping la Pinède opens its doors.