Holidays in Sète
What to see in Sète
- The Mont Saint-Clair lookout offers a magnificent view of the sea, the Etang de Thau and the city of Sète.
- The marine cemetery where you can see the graves of Paul Valéry and Jean Vilar and enjoy the spectacle of the sun playing over the Mediterranean.
- The Lighthouse of the Môle Saint-Louis from where to contemplate a beautiful panorama over the city of Sète.
- The Chapelle Notre-Dame de la Salette, from the 19th century, with its interior decoration made of frescos.
- Street art: stroll through the streets of Sète with your family to discover works of art drawn on the buildings.
Things to do in Sète
- Visit the Paul Valéry Museum, rue François Desnoyer, where a room is dedicated to the poet of the same name.
- Discovery of the Espace Georges Brassens, boulevard Camille Blanc, with a exhibition dedicated to the singer
- Swimming at the Lazaret beach located on the corniche of Neuburg, before relaxing on the fine sand.
- Exit to the Pointe Courte district. Wander among the colourful fishermen’s cottages and sip a drink, sitting on the terrace of the local bar.
- Visit the International Museum of Modern Art, on the quai Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny. Some beautiful collections are to be discovered there during your visit to Sète.
Campsite near Sète
33 km from Sète, the campsite La Pinède is particularly well placed for your tourist visits in Hérault. It welcomes you for your holidays between vineyards and secular pine trees. The calm of nature is preserved thanks to the absence of traffic on the estate.
All comfort, our camping near Sète includes a luxury aquatic area and offers you the rental of 16 models of mobile homes from 20 to 40 m², fully equipped with wooden terrace.
Many services are available in our camping near Sète, between restaurant, barbecues, hot showers near the pool…
During the rest of your stay near Pézenas, discover Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert and then head back down to Montpellier to visit its many cultural places, ending with the pretty town of Marseillan.
Discover the surroundings of Sète