Holidays in Marseillan
What to see in Marseillan
During your family holiday at camping in Castelnau-de-Guers, take advantage of your visit to Marseillan to admire the view between catamarans and fishing boats: the harbour overlooking the Thau Lagoon offers an exceptional panorama.
Also discover the architectural heritage of the city by beating the pavement of the charming alleys. The beautiful Saint-Jean-Baptiste church, founded in the 17th century on an 11th-century Romanesque site, offers a view of splendid stained glass windows and statues.
On the gastronomic side, take your children to admire the covered market with its black stone arches and the vignoble de la Madeleine Saint-Jean.
Things to do in Marseillan
- Outing at Marseillan Plage. Six kilometres of white sand to stroll along and enjoy the sunset on the Plage d’Honneur.
- Walk along the étang de Thau on the Promenade de la Belle-Scribote, to the Pointe des Onglous.
- Guided tour by boat on the Etang de Thau and the Canal du Midi. For this, meet at the port of Marseillan.
- Discovery of the Maison Noilly Prat where taste vermouth, a wine-based aperitif.
- Bicycle tour on the 30 km of cycle paths in the city of Marseilles. Start from the Mediterranean roundabout to get to Marseillan ville.
Camping near Marseillan
Would you like to discover Marseillan and are looking for accommodation? Then stop by the La Pinède campsite, located less than 12 km away. In a green setting, enjoy a peaceful holiday in a 1 to 3 bedroom mobile home of 20 to 40 m² with a fully equipped kitchen and terrace.
In our camping with swimming pool near Marseillan Plage and Marseillan Ville, discover themed evenings at the estate’s restaurant, a top-of-the-range aquatic area where you can swim with your children and many other services.
Our campsite in Hérault will allow you to spend a rejuvenating holiday near Pézenas and Sète and enriching thanks to the many cultural sites in visit Montpelier and Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert.