Kitesurfing in the Hérault
You dream of discovering the joys of kitesurfing or you want to discover the kitesurfing spots in the Hérault? Our beautiful region is made for you with its numerous kitesurfing spots all along the Mediterranean coast.
The closest spots to the campsite:
- Etang de thau – Pont Levis in Sète (30km), the Maldormir spot is unfortunately closed for the moment
- Mediterranean Sea – Lido Beach between Sète and Marseillan Plage or spot des 3 digues in Sète (25km)
- Mediterranean Sea – Richelieu Beach (17km) (off season only)
- Mediterranean Sea – St Vincent beach in Grau d’Agde (22km)
- Mediterranean Sea – Plage de la Tamarissière (21km) (off season only)
- Salagou Lake (34km) near the Salagou restaurant
- Mediterranean Sea – West beach at Portiragnes (30km)
Kitesurfing spots guide ed.2016
Hérault Tourism spotlight guide
Mobile Weather Beacon
Rental in a campsite near Etang de Thau
You want to kitesurf on the Etang de Thau in Maldormir or at the Pont Levis in Sète and are looking for accommodation? Then stop by the campsite La Pinède, located 17km from the Maldormir spot in Marseillan and 30km from the Pont Levis spot in Sète. In a green setting, enjoy a peaceful holiday in a 1 to 3 bedroom mobile home of 20 to 40 m² with a fully equipped kitchen and terrace.
In our campsite with swimming pool near the Etang de Thau and Sète, discover themed evenings in the restaurant of the domain, a top-of-the-range aquatic area.
Our campsite in Hérault will allow you to spend a sporty holiday near the kitesurfing spots of the Hérault.
For more information about kitesurfing spots in the Hérault, please contact Benjamin at the reception.